Basic Climbing SIG (2014) / Jim P
Seattle Alpine Scrambling
Jim Pitts (Qualified Youth Leader)
Issaquah Transit Center
• This SIG Destination is only to be used for optional SIG skill practices, conditioning trips, and social activities.
• It is NOT valid for climbs. Use the existing Climb destinations.
• It is NOT valid for trips unrelated to the Basic Climbing course.
• It is NOT valid for any “for-course-credit” activities, such as the required field trips.
• This SIG Destination is NOT valid for use in areas where permitting restrictions are in force (Leavenworth, etc.).
• Leaders are entrusted to choose appropriate and safe destinations.
The actual location/destination needs to be noted as the first thing in the Leader Notes.
Outing for Pitts SIG members. Snow and weather conditions will determine how far we will go. Ice axe and snowshoes required. Destination is Pratt Mountain via Granite Mountain TH.
This is no longer open for registration